So…about 4 hours after we ate the Low Fat Chicken fettuccine, I decided to make some Chicken Strips. This recipe taken from a guy who does bodybuilding recipes on Youtube. All of these recipes are simple! If you don’t like cooking these recipes are for you! 🙂
8oz. chicken tenderloins (I used chicken Breasts)- Chicken Tenderloins are usually already cut into strips however, you can get the same effect from just cutting the chicken breasts into thin strips as well.
1/2 cup of oats
Various spices (garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprica, ground cumin, pepper) or whatever you prefer.
1) Take a Ziploc bag, empty 1/2 cup of oats.
2) Add your various spices to the oats, close bag and mix together.
3) Add Chicken Strips into Ziploc bag. Close bag and mix together until all the strips are covered in the mixture.
4) Cover a baking dish in foil and put chicken strips
5) Preheat over to 350 degrees F and Bake for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes it’s done and ready to eat!!!! 🙂
We ate this with some steamed broccoli and used some Mustard and BBQ sauce as a dip.
Hope you guys enjoy!!! 😀